Identity and contact information: Company name: SUGRAÑES, S.L.P.
Postal address: c. Provenza, 304, 08008 (Barcelona).
In compliance with the provisions of Article 11 of Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on Personal Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), SUGRAÑES hereby informs you that any personal data you provide to us while browsing and/or by completing forms on the WEBSITE will be processed by SUGRAÑES for the PURPOSE of managing the services offered. We process the information you provide to us as a client and information from contacts who participate in the business relationship for the duration of same in order to maintain the contractual and business relationship, to carry out administrative tasks related to said services and to offer you optimal and quality service by means of the WEBSITE and/or for that indicated in the data protection clause which can be found together with the form you just completed.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
At SUGRAÑES, we process the information that our clients provide to us in order to manage the services commissioned to us that are characteristic of an Industrial Property and Legal Firm and provide the required information relating to your procedure.
We use the information available to us, according to your decisions, to provide you with quality service, as well as to ensure that the service runs properly. The information provided will also help you access and use our WEBSITE and provide you information about the desired products and services.
Furthermore, we use the information that we have to control harmful or suspicious conduct or violations of our terms and policies, to detect and prevent spam and to preserve the integrity of our products, services and collected data by taking the corresponding SECURITY MEASURES in accordance with the collected data and processing purposes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of your personal data undergoing processing to the extent that our entity has implemented processing policies and security measures referred to in the European data protection regulation in force. The processing policies and security measures implemented at SUGRAÑES prevent the alteration, loss, processing or unauthorised use of your personal data.
We also use the information that you provide to us in order to reply when you contact us or to communicate with you in cases where this is legally allowed.
By marking and accepting the check-box corresponding to commercial communications, the user expressly consents to SUGRAÑES forwarding our NEWSLETTER with updates, marketing messages, advertising and/or information relating to our entity, the services we provide and/or our products, in addition to information about our policies and conditions.
The collected data will not be processed in a manner that is incompatible with the indicated purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We collect the information that you provide to us when browsing on our WEBSITE, specifically identification and registration data included in forms or data and messages communicated to us through those forms. These data may include: your name and surnames and email, along with other data needed to process your request or communication.
- We can receive identification information when you send us an email or when you contact us.
- We can receive, at present or in the future, identification information when you access or initiate a session on another page, such as a social media page, from our WEBSITE. This may include text and/or images of your Personally Identifiable Information available on those third-party pages.
REPLYING to forms created to receive information about the services offered by SUGRAÑES, as well as any other questionnaire that may be provided in the future, is entirely optional. However, the client’s or user’s refusal to provide certain data may make it impossible to render the services offered by SUGRAÑES.
WHERE DOES THE COLLECTED INFORMATION COME FROM?
The information we collect by means of the WEBSITE comes exclusively from you. We do not receive data from third parties or publicly accessible sources.
WHAT LEGAL BASIS ENTITLES US TO PROCESS COLLECTED DATA?
The legal basis for processing your data is the following:
- Execution of the Industrial and Intellectual Property and/or Legal service and assistance commission. Execution of the contract entered into by you, or the enterprise you represent, and SUGRAÑES or for the application of pre-contractual measures.
- The legitimate interest of SUGRAÑES.
- Compliance with the legal obligations of SUGRAÑES.
DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
The personal data provided shall be stored for the time required to guarantee the legal defence and evidence in proceedings and actions brought.
HOW DO WE UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
All the information the user provides through registration or by completing forms on the WEBSITE must be truthful. Likewise, the user shall be responsible for permanently updating the information provided to SUGRAÑES such that it corresponds at all times to the user’s actual situation. The user shall be the only one responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for damages caused to SUGRAÑES or a third party due to the information provided.
We ask that you immediately inform SUGRAÑES of any change or modification made relating to the data you have provided to us so that such data correspond to your true personal situation at all times.
HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
As provided under the LOPDGDD, you have the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data relating to you at SUGRAÑES.
- The right to request access to the personal data we have about you.
- The right to request the rectification or erasure of the data. For example, you may ask for your email address to be rectified if it is not the right one, or you may ask for the erasure of the data that SUGRAÑES has when, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected. At the time of the erasure of the data, we shall only store them in a blocked form so as to fulfil legal obligations.
- The right to request the restriction of processing. For example, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data for marketing purposes, and you may inform us to cancel your subscription to the NEWSLETTER or commercial communications. In this case, we shall only store the data in order to bring or defend against complaints.
- The right to object to processing and withdraw consent at any time. For example, you may ask SUGRAÑES to stop processing your data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal, and SUGRAÑES will no longer process the data except for legitimate reasons or to bring or defend against possible complaints.
- The right to data portability in an automated medium to another controller in cases of processing allowed under the LOPDGDD.
You may exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating in the subject “Exercise of rights under LOPDGDD” and the following content:
- Your name and surnames or username,
- National ID No. (DNI)/Foreigner ID No. (NIE)
- The right you wish to exercise
- Information in respect of which you want to have access, rectify, erase, restrict processing on or exercise your right to portability
Likewise, interested parties may lodge a complaint before the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, particularly where the parties are not satisfied with the remedy resulting from the rights they have exercised, by means of the following link: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/solicitudReclamacion.jsf;jsessionid=58939FC9F6DAB8144DD8E79FC94D0A40
DO WE TRANSFER OR DISCLOSE YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
The data shall be communicated to public registries and institutions for the purpose of the commissioned Industrial and Intellectual Property and/or Legal service. These communications are required to continuously render the commissioned service. The data shall neither be disclosed nor transferred to third parties except for possible Processors (third-party entity providing service to our entity).
SUGRAÑES may share your information with several government authorities in response to court appearances, legal orders or other legal processes or for any other matter required by law. Your data shall not be disclosed to third parties except for a legal obligation to the Public Tax Administration, the Courts, Banks and Financial Entities for issues relating to the payment of services and to our Correspondents should this be needed to fulfil the commissioned service.